Top 5 Reasons People Get Their Tattoos Removed
For most people, getting a tattoo is an exciting form of self-expression. However, a large population of tattooed people end up facing regret. Here are the top 5 reasons people end up seeking laser tattoo removal.
- You unfortunately landed an amateur tattoo artist in training or an artist that thinks their skills are much greater than they actually are. The artwork you had in mind didn’t exactly turn out the way you had envisioned. A good handful of patients end up turning to laser tattoo removal because their artist did a poor job or misspelled wording on the tattoo.
- You thought you and your ex were going to be forever, but instead you guys ended up going separate ways. Now, you have a permanent reminder on your arm of that failed relationship because you each got each others name etched into your skin. Thousands of patients end up getting laser tattoo removal to erase the name of an ex-partner.
- Who you were in college and who you are today may be completely different people. You have a new lifestyle and change in attitude, and you’re also starting a family. Many patients seek laser tattoo removal because they don’t identify with the artwork that they once thought was cool or attractive. Many new parents also seek tattoo removal to avoid their children from seeing their unwanted tattoos.
- You are looking for a career change in a professional business setting, except you have a large tattoo on your leg, arm, wrists, or hands. It’s hard to cover and doesn’t really give off a good impression to certain clients. A lot of patients seek laser tattoo removal when switching jobs or getting tired of having limited clothing options to hide their tattoo(s).
- You want to serve your country and enter the military. Unfortunately, you have tattoos on your face, hands, and neck that limit your acceptance and restrict your application. Patients interested in entering the military must get laser tattoo removal to comply with their rules.
These are just a few of the reasons why people seek laser tattoo removal. At Lighten Up Laser Clinic of Northeast Houston, we accept you and your tattoo reason with open arms. No matter your motivation for getting laser tattoo removal, we’re here to help! Contact us today to schedule your free consultation. We welcome patients from Kingwood, Humble, Atascocita, Fall Creek, Porter, Spring, and beyond.